Ante and Post Natal sessions
During pregnancy the body goes through a lot of changes which can bring about a variety of aches and pains.
Ante Natal sessions provide:
- Education regarding how the body is changing.
- Progressive exercises that are safe for each level of pregnancy.
- Strengthening and postural exercises to reduce the incidence of back and pelvic pain.
- Strengthening the pelvic floor to reduce the incidence of stress incontinence.
Post Natal sessions provide:
- Education on what has happened to your body after the birth.
- Progressive exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor.
- Progressive exercises to strengthen your core and help restore a flat tummy.
- Advice on how and when to return to sport and exercise
- Advice on how to lift and carry to avoid back pain.